• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

5 reasons i want rash00d1 unbanned from fourms

Crafterz8558

OK look I am his 2nd cousin so I need him back because•••

1st: He didn't mean to break the rules
2nd: He's funnier than me
3rd: because he's friendly
4th: Rap used his user without permission using password hack
5th: He would save the server from griefers

Plz return him back ;(;(;(;(;(

I miss u rash hope u were hete
He were ban in the fourms

How do you factor in all of the other chances we gave him though? He was warned about many things and did not listen.

How do you factor in all of the other chances we gave him though? He was warned about many things and did not listen.

Maybe it was rap all day he used his user and glitched look rash didn't use his user but he do use it on weekends ONLY he told me that why he didn't use his user he said he only use it on weekend. He was happy when he wanted to go to his user but he was like: F*** that guy who f***ing ban me. When rap laugh rash got his anger to high meter so he hold his father's gun and shot him on the foot so he gone to jail for a month for shooting his brother's legs and after a month he got out and ended with his brother broken foot poor rap. This story was base on a true story at march 1th.

That did not answer my question at all. I am asking you why we should give him another chance when he failed every time we gave him one?

That did not answer my question at all. I am asking you why we should give him another chance when he failed every time we gave him one?
Ya u gave him one but give him the last one bucuz its not rash foult its rap he open his user and start sending maggig but good rash change his pass and his dad shout at rap and bit him with the wire soo plzz unban him and rap will not hack his user again plz unban him

The thing is this is not our call. Forum banning are issues that need to be brought up to our owner Wooty. Please message him on this matter.

Back