• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

502 Bad Gateway

thee_pro

This happens on occasion, but has been becoming more frequent lately.

Every once in a while when I click the Post Reply button I will get this:
Clipboard01.png

It doesn't do anything bad or hindering and if I refresh the page my comment still posts, but it is rather annoying to say the least. Might want to check into what is causing it.

Win7 Ultimate 32-bit
Google Chrome

*Filed a bug report as well

The Nginx error would always happen on my sisters laptop when she ended up getting a virus. Google searches, forums, even just putting in a web address, you name it. She would just get redirected or an error. Try scanning your system. A quick Google search may be able to help you. (Although I really don't know if the cause of this is a rootkit/trojan/etc.)

If it is in fact the "Nginx" virus that my sister got. I did this to get it off of her computer. (I don't remember what I had to delete/change though).

End up Malicious Processes of Welcome to nginx:
avinspector.exe
Welcom tonginx.exe
uninstall.exe
securitycenter.exe
securityhelper.exe

Remove Malicious Files Related to Welcome to nginx Virus:
%appdata%\random.exe
%Windows%\system32\[random].exe
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[random]\

Remove registry entries of Welcome to nginx Redirect Virus:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run“[random].exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”

Hope this helped.

I've been getting a 502 Bad Gateway page sometimes when I type the website in the URL box, but its ONLY happened with the Team9000 webpage...

This could probably just be something messed up in your router settings or the Team9000 website too. When it was on my sisters laptop, it was almost impossible to surf the web. (I have no clue how she lived with it for a month.)

Back