• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

50sweet harrases and abuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyruleguy

Hello DFX community,

I'm a frequent on the surf servers. Lately, (Exactly twice so far, though he says that he'll do it again later), the admin by the name of "50sweet" "turns hyruleguy into a rocket!" many times consecutively, usually not ceasing whenever he enters the server. This is frustrating because I'm about to get points! WHam! Rocketed and dead. He also muted me, but that was fair because I was microphone spamming.

Initially, he just constantly kicked me. Whenever I re-entered, he'd kick me again. He stopped, and then started non-stop killing me.

I can't imagine that constant death without ever ending is a fair punishment to mic spamming. He muted me, that should have been enough. When he's on the server, I can't even play the game because he has turning me into a rocket bound to a key. He does it very fast over and over.

Admittedly I get somewhat frustrated and said profanity to him. Please forgive me about this.

I request that this be stopped immediately so I can enjoy the servers again.

Thank you,
HyruleGuy

i dont think 50sweet abuses or even uses his admin powers at all.. he nominate maps instead of making votes to go a map. BTW hes a Gold Admin which means he doesnt have the power to mute. WHICH MEANS UR LYING!!

I am not lying. Perhaps it was not him that muted me, but another admin. Either way, when he is on, he makes it unplayable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back