• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

(<_>) sad news about n00bus...unless your Haagen Dabong...then it is good news

do you miss n00bus?

• YES!!! (<_>)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • meh....kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • meh...**** him

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

n00bus

i know i havent been playing for the past few days, but im not gonna be playing cs for awhile, mainly because of SAT Prep Courses, and an 455L04D of h0m3w0rk. so im just saying this so nobody (including xis members) will be worried and thinking that i might be...o lets say having an affair with another server ^^. cuz im not. no m faithful to t3h double man.
i wish i had admin on this site so i could lock some of my threads after making them. (<_>)

wow, after i read the thread title, i thought that we were losing you too like pantho :p good to know your not leaving :D

liar, ive seen you on that he_glass2 server...you are cheating on dfx :(

well anyways good luck with the sat prep class...

omgwtfbbq said:
liar, ive seen you on that he_glass2 server...you are cheating on dfx :(
actually Lol, ive been going to that server since before i started going to dfx, but that server has shut down i thinkk bcuz it hasnt been up in the last week or so, and the only reason im still here talking to you guys is cuz i have an internet ready computer in my room but i dont have steam on it (<_>), plus i use the net while doing my courses so when im in between practices i occasionally come here and see whats up (^_^)

awww...(hug)...(awkward moment)...
c0c0: n00bus?
n00bus: yes?
c0c0: wtf?
n00bus: (???)
c0c0: GET THE **** OFF OF ME YOU FaGGoT!

oh btw my pic is up on my myspace page now so if you wanna see my awful, smarmy little face click on the link below

and yes furry you can use it in your animations

man you fat fag ****er. get your chunky ass up from the computer and run a mile. so that kid on your myspace is you? and thats whos been talkin all that **** !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahhahahah what a little *****. hahahahah id **** you up

Back