• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A Hello From MCForge!

EricKilla

Hello,
I'm EricKilla. I'm a Developer for MCForge, a very popular Minecraft Classic server software.
I figured I'd mention how impressive your server network is. It's something unparalleled in all of Minecraft.
While MCForge, a server software used by over 350 servers, is quite popular, we have nothing, and I mean NOTHING, like your network. Also you guys seem to really enjoy the ponies, and MCForge happens to have a dev team that is slowly becoming more and more pony-loving and brony filled.
I would like a bit more information on the Team9000 Network, if at all possible. Who's the leader(s) of it? Could I get a bit of information about the system? How did you get to be so popular? Lastly, How long have you used fCraft and how well do y'all know Fragmer? I personally consider Fragmer an inspiration for my work and really have been trying to work with him.
Well, I love the ponies and I'll have to visit soon!
Your friendly Texan software developer,
EricKilla,
Chief of Development Operations, MCForge Minecraft Classic Custom Server Software
*snip*

Hello,
I'm EricKilla. I'm a Developer for MCForge, a very popular Minecraft Classic server software.
I figured I'd mention how impressive your server network is. It's something unparalleled in all of Minecraft.
While MCForge, a server software used by over 350 servers, is quite popular, we have nothing, and I mean NOTHING, like your network. Also you guys seem to really enjoy the ponies, and MCForge happens to have a dev team that is slowly becoming more and more pony-loving and brony filled.
I would like a bit more information on the Team9000 Network, if at all possible. Who's the leader(s) of it? Could I get a bit of information about the system? How did you get to be so popular? Lastly, How long have you used fCraft and how well do y'all know Fragmer? I personally consider Fragmer an inspiration for my work and really have been trying to work with him.
EricKilla,
Chief of Development Operations, MCForge Minecraft Classic Custom Server Software
http://www.mcforge.net/
Chief: Wooty/Wooty. Come on mumble with your T9K account, just join talk.team9000.net, he's online right now. You can ask him all the questions you want. NOW.

Oh, and by the way, don't advertise on here, you could get banned for it. Just a neat little tip.

Hello,
Also you guys seem to really enjoy the ponies, and MCForge happens to have a dev team that is slowly becoming more and more pony-loving and brony filled.

EricKilla,
http://www.mcforge.net/
Heh, this is hilarious.

Dear EricKilla,
Our wonderful leader on these here forums is Wooty, but he prefers to be called Wooty.
It's a long story.
Make sure to hop onto our Mumble server, and check out the servers we host either by clicking here, or clicking the "Servers" tab at the top of the page.
Also, other people who you should bow down to,
Ozy
ConroD
JerzeyLegend*
Tofurkey
y2hecate*
Casey
Akamus
[insert other people who I forgot here]
*people who are not really admins, just respected.
Make sure to follow the forum rules, located here.
Be safe, have fun.
Nice to have you here!
<3,
-Taco.

P.S: I'm not an admin, but I just like to help people around. Also, bowing down to me is optional.

that_taco_guy said:
Dear EricKilla,
Our wonderful leader on these here forums is Wooty, but he prefers to be called Wooty.
It's a long story.
Make sure to hop onto our Mumble server, and check out the servers we host either by clicking here, or clicking the "Servers" tab at the top of the page.
Also, other people who you should bow down to,
Ozy
ConroD
JerzeyLegend*
Tofurkey*
y2hecate*
[insert other people who I forgot here]
*people who are not really admins, just respected.
Make sure to follow the forum rules, located here.
Be safe, have fun.
Nice to have you here!
<3,
-Taco.

Tofurkey is admin.
What about casey and akamus? ^^

Oh omfgAlol I gotta say, love the avatar. Most servers I visit nowadays hate the ponies or are totally ignorant of them. Nice to see a place where bronies are welcome.
Anyone else here a regular on the EquestriaDaily IRC?

Oh omfgAlol I gotta say, love the avatar. Most servers I visit nowadays hate the ponies or are totally ignorant of them. Nice to see a place where bronies are welcome.
Anyone else here a regular on the EquestriaDaily IRC?
Bronies are accepted by Wooty.
Hence, the top banner.
Some people on here HATE Bronies, though.
I like, if not already are a, bronies.

Well this means I must meet Wooty even faster. Not only do I hear he's a programmer of some sort, but he's also a brony. What's NOT to like?

Well this means I must meet Wooty even faster. Not only do I hear he's a programmer of some sort, but he's also a brony. What's NOT to like?
I've been the proud owner of a MCForge server, used to be on the top of the list
Thank you for the wonderful software <3

I've been the proud owner of a MCForge server, used to be on the top of the list
Thank you for the wonderful software <3
It's an honor to provide you with the software. However I'm really not the one you should be thanking. You should be thanking the guys getting their hands dirty, like Techjar, Nerketur, GamezGalaxy, Edh649, etc...
I just tell them what to do (if at all) and do some small scale coding.

EricKilla said:
It's an honor to provide you with the software. However I'm really not the one you should be thanking. You should be thanking the guys getting their hands dirty, like Techjar, Nerketur, GamezGalaxy, Edh649, etc...
I just tell them what to do (if at all) and do some small scale coding.

..and you get most of the money. Nice job, want to swap? I think even I could handle that. ;) (No offense ;) )

Well hello thar.

I never seen much of these pony cartoons until last week and this week with the banner. I don't understand why some people won't come on the forums until the pony banner is gone.
Neither do I. I don't watch the show myself, but I find it a tad hilarious they freak out so much, to be honest.

Back