• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

a joyous day in Rem's new life

RemOfShadows

As some of you know, I moved to UK last month, that done, it's obvious some obligatory actions has to be taken, to ensure my comfortable living here in the future as: getting in college, getting my insurance number thingy, and finding a job, well guess what, i've been accepted in Bedford college :) it might seem like not a big deal considering i'm not really of the retarded kind, but me finishing school with exceptionally shitty grades this was a thing i was really worried about, but now that that's gone i've got a huge weight off my chest and i'm looking forward to completing the next tasks on my list (the number thing is scheduled tomorrow)...
So yes! Hooray! and all that stuff for me!

In case youre wondering what did i apply for it's "Vehicle maintenance and repair Level 1" I know you're probably going to say, ooh that's not a great job that'll earn you a house in Hawaii, and you're right, and i did give this decision a whole lot of thought, and i figured, i'd like to build my career/life, on something i truly enjoy and love, so take that, and i hope you're happy :D

anyways i figured this would deserve a blog, sorry if it doesn't follow a certain pattern that a blog should have and i'm not aware of :p
also sorry for rambling i'm just really excited...

that piece of paper they give you at the end of your studies ;D
also of course i still need to learn a lot of stuff

Honestly being a mechanic is really nice to have. My uncle is a mechanic and he works on airplanes and cars. I just want to tell you that you could be working a good amount of shifts or changing your time around depending on your life. Sometimes you might even be working tons of hours. Either way at least you'll be having fun with something you love.

Good luck. I hope the work isn't too hard for you.

Being a Mechanic is cool.
Going around, killing people with sniper rifles x3
I keed.
In all seriousness, good for you, man.

@kon
lol i totally should, unsuspecting friends be afraid >;D

@moondoggy
we figured the same thing, well except the fighting part, it's only a matter of when ;D

Back