A little Overdue...

Nordiclovepotion

I realized I've been on T9K for about 2 months and haven't made one of these, so here's an overview:
The Outdoors (In a different way than most of you, I like to get up at 5 in the morning, ride my bike to a lake, and fall asleep on a rock, I like to hike up a mountain, and fall asleep on top, I like to go photograph baby deer, than fall asleep in the woods)
Sleep (See above)
Dr Pepper (Favorite drink besides water, I actually LOVE the taste of water)
I'm a pretty complacent, likeable dude, I don't really conflict with anyone, except for the complete opposite, Stubborn, hateful, obnoxious watermelon jugglers. I love nature, I love animals, I pretty much love everything and everyone, if you try to be my friend I will be your friend. So even if you hear me talking about dancing cucumber babies in chat, feel free to befriend me :D
~Nordiclovepotion

I realized I've been on T9K for about 2 months and haven't made one of these, so here's an overview:
The Outdoors (In a different way than most of you, I like to get up at 5 in the morning, ride my bike to a lake, and fall asleep on a rock, I like to hike up a mountain, and fall asleep on top, I like to go photograph baby deer, than fall asleep in the woods)
Sleep (See above)
Dr Pepper (Favorite drink besides water, I actually LOVE the taste of water)
I'm a pretty complacent, likeable dude, I don't really conflict with anyone, except for the complete opposite, Stubborn, hateful, obnoxious watermelon jugglers. I love nature, I love animals, I pretty much love everything and everyone, if you try to be my friend I will be your friend. So even if you hear me talking about dancing cucumber babies in chat, feel free to befriend me :D
~Nordiclovepotion
technically water shouldn't have a taste. its the impurities that give it that flavour...

Sleep (See above)

I notice you like sleep. How long do you actually spend outside with all your sleeping all over the place? Also, hello there!

Back