• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A new me. (Regarding name change )

Melexiious

Welcome, had a nice day? I hope you did.
In case you're wondering, this is Beese. I requested a name change several months ago, but hasn't been changed since woot's been working with web.rebuild. The reason why I did this was because almost everything else was actually Melexiious.

Since I like having names that get mispronounced often, I'll explain this now.
Beese is pronounced like Grease, but with a B sound at the sound and no R. So pretty much Bease
So no, not Beezee.
Melexiious is either pronounced either
Mel-X-I-ous or Mel-X-E-ous.
I personally use Mel-X-E-ous but I'm cool with either.
I've been called Melly, Mel, Melex or Melsexious.
Call me any of those if you don't want to type out Melexiious.
If anyone is interested, the name came from the name of my Dwarven Sword in Skyrim. I wanted to give it a dragon sounding name, but not in the actual dovah language. I still remember the enchantment I gave it, 15 fire damage.

I've also noticed one thing,
We have a bit of a problem.
Wue2z7Y.gif

I've been out-of-touch with the community. There's a huge amount of people who know of me, but don't know me. And people who don't even know about me. It seems that a name change wasn't the best of ideas, but you know what?
I'll be joining mumble a lot more now, I'll be attempting to join more gamenights and well, I'll just be chillin' out here more that I used to with the past year. Some of you might know, that my year last year was, well. It was Eventful to say the least. I've been diagnosed with a minor sort of Bi-polar. It's pretty much I'm more emotionally unstable than most teens my age. It's sort of a grey area. It's not enough to start taking meds but it's more noticeable than say, your average angsty teen. So I'm just going to have to deal with it and strive though it. But really, my life has been going up and up.
I'm starting to take better control of my violent mood swings and depression. I recently found the girl of my dreams and well. I've just been happy. My school work has well, it's plummeted but really, my emotional health is more important than school work. I'm probably going to redo Year 12 next year, but I'm fine with that.

Oh, for reference when I'm 18. (17th November this year) I'll probably have a Gaming PC by then, and well.
I'll be here a /lot/ more than now.

Also, if you see me on mumble and haven't really spoken to me before, just have a chat with me.
I promise not to bite.
Well.
Not leave any visible marks at least.

Oh PS, and a final note.
I'm cool with people calling me beese when talking to me, People still call me Beese IRL.

I spent such a long time formatting this post to make it look aesthetically pleasing.
u dont even kno m8.

I like Beese better. :3 You're right, I know OF you, but I don't KNOW YOU. I just imagine you being some sort of swagilicous Vorsprung clone.

I'm like Vorsprung, but...
Well,
I actually spent about 6 minutes just sitting here, thinking of how I'm different and putting it into words.
I'm less erratic that his is, and I'm a bit more...
Well, I can't really put it into words.
We're different, in different ways.
Mainly the way we talk, and communicate ideas.

There's a noticeable difference if we're both talking on mumble.
He also sounds more British. I think?
I'm not actually sure.
I guess I'm more introverted when speaking on mumble, and he's more extroverted.

No, you'd better leave visable marks, you sexy mofo. Those are badges of infinte honor, swag, and sex appeal. :p

You are you, regardless of whatever mood you may be in or whatever name you go under. Never change what makes you, you..

Back