• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A question about a ban

xLegit

Hello all, just started playing Minecraft multiplayer. A couple of days ago, I accidentally "griefed" another player's work on the guest server (world 81)..my underground house accidentally bumped into theirs so I added it into mine, not knowing what griefing was. (I was unfamiliar with the term at the time), but anyways I really liked the server and the way it was set up. Approximately how many days does it take to become unbanned?
Thanks!
(my minecraft name is xLegit..it that makes any difference)

sorry to double post..but I just saw the "ban appeal" section. I probably should have posted it there, sorry.

Aramat Banned you for griefing as you well know, he will have to handle you're appeal but know that it has been noticed.

So you only griefed underground where your project was? From what I remember, you griefed a couple of houses up top and have stats that go against what you said.

Well the house that I bumped in to had a passageway that arose to the top (ground level)..so technically I guess that would have been ground level (?) if that's what you're referring to.

I did however, modify..or rather improve a poorly constructed creeper face...but I wouldn't call that griefing; I just aligned the blocks up and filled them in with color. (I'm partially obsessed with creeper faces) It seemed pretty abandoned anyway.
IMO, it was an improvement, I don't know if it would count as a grief, but if it did then now I know not to do something like that in the future.

Back