A quite Hello

Faelin

Hello all, in all online games I go by Faelin. I usually am playing MMOs and RPGs. Right now I've been playing Final Fantasy 14. Looking forward to WildStar. I also like to play some console games, recently finished South Park: Stick of truth and am currently playing through Last of Us.
Hope to make some friends!

Yup I love it, I'm on the Lamia server..... 3 50s in DL gear or higher and more on the way.... can't wait for 2.2!

*steps off and my tail goes crazy* Haiii!!! Oh um.. Sorry! I tackle people... Alot :( Just ask mighty and nikki!

I played FFXIV in the beta but stopped playing due to uni stuff and the fact I couldn't pay for the subscription xD. I should get back into it as it was fun!

Also.......Welcome to the awesomeness of Team9000! If you need anything feel free to ask! :D

Hello all, please no fighting. Lets all get along OK ^_^

McFar if you do, I'm on the Lamia server and leader of my own Free Company (Guild). Any that wish to join are welcome.
I've been a lurker for about a year now ^_^.

Welcome~

I would be playing FFXIV also, but I did not want to pay a monthly fee >.>

Sad since it's the only MMO I could get into since...well, FFXI.

Welcome to the magical world of Team9000*, where a coconut, a vegetarian Thanksgiving Dinner and a madman who has an obsession of breaking things rule as our undisputed leaders. I do hope you'll stay awhile and join in on one of our Game Nights or many servers in a variety of games (Heaven forbid if I join in on the festivities).
Just remember, DO NOT under any circumstances piss off the Vorsprung.

Disclaimer: by joining the magical world of Team9000 you are now prohibited from ever leaving. Have fun.

Woo! More membahs!
tumblr_mqd54zJBak1sc6f01o1_500.gif
and welcome to Team9000 Faelin! Oh by the way, my name's Tai :D

Ohai, Faelin. I am Lord Zengoose Gourd. I was once the robotic pumpkin overlord of Team9000, but after a recent run-in with a witch I have been transmogrified into a kappa. Help me.

Take a trip down to our Mumble server, plenty of members are there 24/7. Not me, though, I don't go into Mumble because everyone just hides in their little corners; I only join for gamenights. Speaking of, gamenights are also a great way to meet our members, but we haven't had many in recent months.

Now then, shall we begin the chant?

ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.

Back