• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A Serious Robbery- Over a Stack of Diamonds Lost

Ustulo

This all began while I was building my house in Cydonia. I return from a quick break to notice a diamond axe and sword missing from my chests, and a diamond shovel half used. All this I can live with. But now, I've opened my chests again, to find out something much worse. I had seven blocks of diamond, as well as five individual diamonds in my chest at 1300x, -2122z, but now they are all missing. Count that loss. That is a whole 68 diamonds that have been robbed. Please identify the thief, and ban them as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Ustulo.

Also, I just opened a nearby chest ( Right above the first one), to discover I believe 19 blaze rods, a brewing stand, some ghast tears, gunpowder, and other hard-to-get items missing. This is getting out of hand, something must be done.

Wait, does towny not protect you from thievery? That's half the reason Invictus exists at all!

Towny protects from thievery from people outside the city, not people within. So, Cydonia has a thief.

EDIT:

Through more investigation, the land this chest was placed on was unclaimed. The map mislead us to believe the land was claimed. As of now, the land has been claimed. I hope chest history has not been wiped by this action.

I believe tollymolly was the thief.

Nobody knew who he was, and he was just wandering around Cydonia.

Since the land was not claimed, he could have robbed the chests.

I have a feeling you are right, but we do not know for certain.
Yes, he was the only outsider that ever actually was in my region. Also, I thoroughly interrogated all the others that were in the area around that time.

Continued evidence against tollymolly- Enkera and toll had visited the nether together, just over ten minutes ago (as I am typing). We have an eagle made of redstone ore, which at this short time ago, was untouched. Now, we went into the nether to find a large portion of it missing. Every in town has been around either me, ShooterTy12, or allimon. The only outsider in the area was tollymolly.

Picture of destruction. The history may no longer be there as Shooter placed snow blocks and then destroyed the snow.
2011-12-30_09.37.47.png

Issue resolved. tollymolly had stolen from me, and GoldCop retrieved the stolen items for me.
All that remains unreturned is the 19 blaze rods.

it would be much safer to not have that many diamonds on you at once......so give some to me instead
muhahaha

So, I learned from GoldCop that tollymolly had burned my 19 blaze rods. Is there any way to have these returned?

tbh that issue isnt solved, we still have annoying player who is confirmed thief running around the server
and that burned part may be my fault

We need to make a security force that runs around the world in full diamond and all diamond tools waiting for anybody to strike. They run up and beat them with their "police batons" (diamond sword enchanted with sharpness) and beat rule breakers down and carry out what needs to be done. Eh? Eh?

We need to make a security force that runs around the world in full diamond and all diamond tools waiting for anybody to strike. They run up and beat them with their "police batons" (diamond sword enchanted with sharpness) and beat rule breakers down and carry out what needs to be done. Eh? Eh?

Seems pretty expensive too me...

Cheaper route and just as effective, Defense = Potion of fire resistance 8:00, offense = Splash potion of slowness, splass potion of Poison II (0:16) and a good old bucket of lava.....just as effective and a hellava lot cheaper....just saying you don't need to be all pretty, just effective.

Back