• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A snowy wonderland

As we near the 300 mark (thank you all who worked hard towards it) we really need to agree on a name. the faster we get the name, the faster we can make the town. also, construction for the first expansion is being planned, the town is growing too fast.

Well folks, its the big day. WE HAVE REACHED 300$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D :D :D :D
:nyan:
now we need to put naming into action. as soon as we get a name, ill make the city and we'll be fired up!

Wolfville. I will join if its:
Named that, or something to do with wolves :p
Or, if its near kagato's city. Im almost there and i busted my ass to get there.

You are in the city. If you can, please make a house asap before many people move in. and no, i have not found it

(any name ideas? and can u donate to the city?)
Ok I will pyro. Ok good, than that means my stuff is still there unless somebody else found it.

Back