• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A thanks to all of you.

batteofomega4

Hello everyone,this may not be blog worthy but I just wanted to say that you all are the greatest people I have ever met.You all are much more polite and kinder then the people I meet on other sites.You all have given me such a great time and I don't think I could find people like you all somewhere else.All the great times on minecraft,building a town and getting people to help expand then having me then become great friends with them.I started here just always wondering around on the classic server not knowing what the hell to do.

I have always admired all of your great sence of humor even in the worst situations.I never really thought that I would do shit on here because everywhere else I waas just shit on by the other members.Here I always felt welcome to you people and that you all would accept me in your great community as a valued member.I've been though some crazy shit on here but in all it I have just had a booty smacking great time.I even got compassion from members I never met.

There have been those dicks around the site but I bare with them just as all of you do.I have laughed my ass off on here more then any other site.This community is filled with amazing artiest and they have an amazing amount of talent.You all have just been amazing people to me and the community just gets better and better.Whenever I feel depressed i'll just wonder onto here and look at all the great times i've had with you fine people and then scroll around looking at some funny ass photos.

I never really felt so welcomed.Instead of getting a "Welcome back fag,how was the blowjob?".Here I get a nice "Hey welcome back!How's life been?".I want to apologize for any stupid ass things I have done and I deserved all the punishments I got for doing them.Your all amazing people and I love spending time with you all :)
Just some of the people that have been with me through it all,
Rsmv2you
Vorsprung
Nackacat
Patchouli
Beese
Thee_Pro
Pixel
Bbgunshot
ChibaMasato
Creeper
kagato
Xeadin
Mountianboy
Pyhros

You're pretty cool batteofomega4. Except when your not, then you slightly less cool, but still have that residual cool left over enough to make you cool again.

Back