• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A wild Banrequest appeared!

Jazz007

Curse me a thousand times over for tattling on our beloved community, but it must be done. There shall be order in this sarveh.

I'd done a quick check of the facilities in this rest stop on the Skybridge system, and I'd found that some things were locked. I'd used the "/cinfo" command to check who had locked these things, seeing as the nature of this rest stop seemed to be for the public.
Guess what I found... (actually, don't. Just check out the pictures.)
2011-06-19_21.31.05.png
This is the rest stop, owned by DarkPrime25. In the top-left corner, you can see my exact position upon taking this screenie.
2011-06-19_21.31.33.png
That there is my test result from checking out the lock on that Furnace.

That, as well as the other Furnaces and Chests in the rest stop, are locked by the same person.
I'd like to make a Ban Request for PacoExpress (not to be confused with PacoSanchez). Griefing doesn't always mean deleting/destroying, it also means keeping public things from the public.
Ty for your time.

A wild Banrequest appeared!
ienjoywaffles used read.
It's not very effective.
ienjoywaffles used ignore and only see the name of the person being banned.
It's super effective!
Banrequest fainted.
You gained 0 experience and lost 20 seconds of your life.

blaaa blaa blaaaa bla blaa blaaa blaa blaa blaaa blaaa blaaa.

blaa bla blaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaaa blaaaaa bla bla bla bla bla.
bla blaaaA BLAAAAA blaaaa. (blaaa blaa bla blaaa pictures.)
View attachment 45031
blaa blaa blaaa blaaa blaaa bla blaaa blaaaa screenie.
View attachment 45032
blaaa blaaa blaaaa blaaa blaaa bla blaaaa Furnace.

blaaa blaaa blaa blaa Furnaces blaa Chests blaa blaa blaaaa blaa blaaaaa person.
bla blaa blaaaa Ban Request blaaa PacoExpress (blaa blaaa blaaa blaaa PacoSanchez). Griefing blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa.
Ty for your time.
confused-pirate3.jpg

*sigh* Ok, I admit. Idk how to make a ban request in the right spot with the right text so ppl know what i'm talking about.
PacoExpress griefed, ok? Plz ban him. I have proof. *pictures up there*

That enough for you?
Btw, I'd like a lesson on making a good ban request in the right spot. plz and ty.

...Did I do something wrong?

Back