• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A Wild Jazz Has Appeared!

Jazz007

Jazz007 has joined the thread.
  1. In-Game Name:
    Jazz007
    See my forum name? Jazz007? Yeah. I make it easy.
  2. Why do you want to join?:
    I've got a set of people whose ideas for this world pique my interest, so it is imperative that I assist them with creating a gloriously awesome abode to which they can retreat. Also, I like keeping beautiful landscapes intact when building things.
    Yeah, that's right. Green and huggin' trees. Problem, officer?
  3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:
    New? As in a tiny baby nublet? MAH BOI, you must not have been enlightened.
    1 YEAR, 9 MONTHS, 30 DAYS of endless shenanigans.
    All run by men with glorious godbeards.
  4. T9K Friends on Minecraft:
    Hmm, let's see... Zennai, DarkPrime25, Phantominer, [David Boowie] Beese, [Fire Lord] Vorsprung, Ustulo - to name a few. Also, just throw in the other highest-posting players on the forums. They all probably know who I am. As for being friends with them, well, um... idk, maybe.
    i like them... do they like me back?
  5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
    Banned? Well, I got struck by Tofurkey's lightning once, if that counts. Other than that, I'm cleaner than Kon's left cheek, despite what my avatar appears to look like (some illuminati thing meaning i'm supposed to be a bad guy or something).
    Cleaner than Kon's... no, bad analogy. nvm.
  6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:
    Yes, I understand. Something would be seriously wrong with me if I didn't.
    Responsibility. What's your policy?
Jazz007 has left the thread.

Back