• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A year and a bit of T9K.

AquaTwig

Well hai there, i'm AquaTwig :D

Some of you may know me from the servers, some through the forum, some through both :3

I would just like to post due to the recent popularity in 1 year threads.

So, here it goes.

I first joined a year ago, on the long term t9k server, y'know, the one with lushy greens, winterhold, the mining world etc ;)

This was also the first server i joined. So, as soon as i joined the server i was greeted by lots of kind unfamiliar faces, some more familiar than others, as i had visited classic before i purchased the more modern minecraft. I first of all asked about towns, plots, and starting up. It all seemed like a rather nice, clean layout.
I was then invited into my first town, winterhold. The town owner, a rather nice chap, although the name has slipped my mind (It might be Psychedelic12? 13? 10?) and i settled down, building a farm, and other Minecrafty things. My farm improved over time, new animals, such as mooshrooms and chickens started to appear. Now, as a perfectionist, i rip apart the whole barn and build from scratch. I also built a town square and tried to build a massive tree ;)
But, i decided to venture outside of spawn and winterhold. And eventually ended up as a member in winterhold where i helped with numerous builds and met some great people :) Such as Oozinator, Mr frog, Girls_is_awesome, melelos, and shnack. I also made friends with teircen and marxim, due to my regular orders of wood and stone :3

But in the end, it closed. All builds were lost, several friends left t9k for good.

But, the creative server arrived, and i founded my own area, made even more friends and stayed with the previous ones who stayed, and made a castle(ish) of which i only made the walls, and did nothing with.

And alas, after a long time, that closed too.

And then it was the hexxit/tekkit server of csi's for a couple of weeks, but then i couldn't wait all that time to load up tekkit each time i wanted to play, and luckily sttheo's server opened up, of where i spend my time on minecraft now with some of my oldest friends.

So, a minecraft year summed up in a couple of paragraphs.

I hope to enjoy possibly another year with you guys, and hope people like marxim return <3

Thanks for reading

~AquaTwig <3

Back