• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

about my recent banning

i just wanted to tell ppl where i would be if i wasn't online

i tried to keep it to pm so this would be avoided, i didn't intend for them to come

i didn't want it to seem or be advertising in anyway and i miss everyone on the server

~lordsunrunner

At no point have you given me a reason to unban you or even asked to be unbanned, you have simply stated back to me almost in your own words why i banned you.

Make a little effort here for starters, mate.

At no point have you given me a reason to unban you or even asked to be unbanned, you have simply stated back to me almost in your own words why i banned you.

Make a little effort here for starters, mate.
well i have two long copys of pleading i made to you and coul to perhaps notify you i will paste them both

now would there be a way for me to be unbanned , without having to use the ban appeal thread because its kinda weird using these forums and all that but i dont think what i did was advertising but i may have said it in such a way to conrod that he may have misunderstood

idk why i told him maybe a part of me felt like it committed a crime in his eyes tho i truly intended it to be a message so ppl would know where i would be and if they wanted to come they could do so i suppose i didnt tell it clearly enough to conrod
but i did not mean for it to be classed as advertisement

a part of me thinks that he would say that what i did was still advertisement and i believe he is classing this misunderstanding as an offence stacked upon my old offences which were also misunderstandings but i have served my time for those (crimes) and im alot more mature than i was then

yes ik i hardly used punctuation or made much sense but the only reason i have decided to take this up with anyone is because gnc2012 told be that the other builders missed me and i miss them also

i sent conrod a message like this but i think i should have put it in the ban appeal thread but i wanted to ask for your assistance in perhaps telling this to conrod or doing it on my behalf or just giving me feedback on if i must make this appeal in the thread or not

i dont think something like this should separate me from those i know as friends

what i said to coul

i didn't want it to appear as advertising and i just wanted to tell ppl where i would be if i wasn't on

and the way i said it to you was alot different from how i told the others probs because you kinda scare me
idk why i told you in such a way or why i even told you at all

just like the last times i suppose in ways i was misunderstood and that time when i griefed lukeperson was because he was very hard to understand sometimes and give instructions to if you know what i mean but not in a slave way

i just think you have been a little to strict with my punishment :/ not questioning your judgement or anything

my past slip ups dont mean hardly anything now they where such a long time ago and in my opinion shouldn't be forgotten but seen as how i was before i have changed in many ways
im willing to get better

btw.. i would of used this on the ban appeal thread but i didn't know if i was to be perm banned or not and sometimes even little things like that will put me off or perhaps make me do something wrong by accident

i apologize for calling you a machine and all that.. :c
i can only hope that you take this message into consideration

what i said to you

some of the things i said may not agree with my opinion now but most of it should still mean something

Back