• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Abuse Report: JerseyFoo

SvenBoogie

Not sure to begin with this one...

As any number of other regulars on the test server can verify, JerseyFoo has been a pretty habitual troll on the server for quite some time now. Very little, if anything, he says in server chat is anything other than some rude or otherwise unwelcome attempt to bother others.

Most recently (roughly 5 minutes ago) I was in Bull's Head, tabbed out of minecraft to look up some information while building my home there. JerseyFoo proceed to run up, bury me in the dirt, then try to run away before I could get back and see who did it. I heard what was going on and tabbed back just in time to see him running out of name range. Absolutely no one else was in the area.

The only reason I didn't title this post 'ban request' is that technically the harassment he just did was rather minor. As others can attest to, however, I'm not really sure what continuing to allow this player's presence on the server accomplishes for anyone. He does nothing but create a hostile environment for everyone around him. He seems to enjoy annoying and aggravating everyone he possibly can, and I can't think of a more apt description of a troll.

As for the afk boxing, I don't know if that's much of a thing. Would have been if it was something hard to break out of, however he has been a huge troll. Back in... 1.6(?)...he and someone else had trolled me for a good 10-15 minutes, among that repeatedly calling me a "fat ugly bitch".

Being now all he does is say Woot is a coward noob programmer and just trolls about everything all the time, it's really frustrating and makes me sorta not want to play when he's on, which is quite a bit.

I'd like to add that his response to becoming aware of this thread was to state in server chat that he will be banned because "Woot dislikes like me," revisit his complaints about SSL, and call the forum users 'sheep.' He then went on to insist he has "multiple accounts and unlimited ips" in case of ban. As is the case every time anyone is bothered by him, he insists he is the victim and takes zero responsibility for anything.

I have screenshots of the chat statements in question if needed or wanted.

Here's some screenshots of him rigging up the rail to blow up in Bullshead with TNT as well as him trying to set me on fire after I caught him.

I have extra screenshots if you need them but I'm sure these show enough.

Attachments

• 2011-10-03_00.19.21.png
    2011-10-03_00.19.21.png
    480 KB · Views: 113
  • 2011-10-03_00.22.46.png
    2011-10-03_00.22.46.png
    412.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 2011-10-03_00.26.59.png
    2011-10-03_00.26.59.png
    588.4 KB · Views: 115
Here's some screenshots of him destroying all of Meridia.

Attachments

• 2011-10-03_01.27.18.png
    2011-10-03_01.27.18.png
    585.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 2011-10-03_01.27.41.png
    2011-10-03_01.27.41.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 2011-10-03_01.33.07.png
    2011-10-03_01.33.07.png
    534.5 KB · Views: 101
Ah yes, and he claims I'm lying about him. And, that apparently means that he has to go grief.

2011-10-03_03.56.34.png

I admire his persistance. The Petra Hub:

Attachments

• 2011-10-03_02.12.38.png
    2011-10-03_02.12.38.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 112
man this guy needs to stop i've already taken down one of his TNT in a rail hub and tried to stop him form burning down a town and stealing all my items but i was unsuccessful he needs to be banned ASAP

I have screenshots of all the damage he did in BH. Particularily to Lucius's, Xraptors and Tbarius's houses. Sorry lads. And a screen shot of the storage room in Petra after he put a TNT in there. Let me know if you need to see it.

Just to comment, he is quite the aggravating troll, and seems to have an a-hole/screw you attitude when he talks a lot of times. He was being cool to me and bhamwildcat the other day. I happened to run into him and all he said was hi and continued working in a LA. He even helped us out. I haven't seen him try to destroy anything or set anyone on fire. However, I think those screens talk for themselves.

There is something else I would mention, but I won't mention it where noobs can read. I don't want them getting any ideas. I'll just say JerseyFoo happened to comment on something and told someone that they could get away with it since Admins had no way to find out. If anyone really wants to know, ask me personally and I'll tell the story. I don't have screens, so its technically heresay. However I'm not going to badmouth anyone for no reason, as I'm nice to everyone regardless of how they make me feel, and I know others were aware of this or witnessed it.

that was probably me sven, im just waiting for tbarius so i can tell him what happened. and also trying to get items back as he destroyed my chests and i lost everything.

Back