Accepting new tattoo ideas

Soooooo since my last big tattoo that fills most of my back i need new ideas. possibly biblical, crosses, angels/demons, really anything BAD@$$.

this is a picture of what i got about3 months ago. this was the morning after they finished with "psalm 23:4" written above so my back is a little red and fucked up looking. and if ur asking the left side is a demon wing right side is angel wing.

231139_1714114774871_1298220131_31454758_3784197_n.jpg

lol ive seen that tribal before magic but i went with wat i already got :p

and if i got nyan cat tattoo'd idd have to shoot myself as that sound is torture to me lolz

I'm not the best person for religious references when it comes down to it. The only thing I can think of is what everyone else already has in terms of religion and tattoos (Crosses, Hands and Rosaries, Passages, faces of deities, or wings/halos/crowns) If you have a tattoo artist that you trust, ask them to create something in that genre specific to you, give them some traits you have and if they are a true artist they can create something fantastic and it would mean so much more than getting something "Off of the wall/gallery" that everyone else has.

Clayton_Miller said:
Get a tattoo that you won't regret getting in 30 or 40 years...

Actually I beg to differ, I'm just going to get awesome shit done untill I die - why waste the opportunity

Nyan Cat tattoo= Never getting laid in your entire life, also it could = Pedo in your later years.

Get a giant Hylian Shield on your chest
explain....

Nyan Cat tattoo= Never getting laid in your entire life, also it could = Pedo in your later years.
What you disbelieve in my attraction powers? :p but i agree completely plus my earlier comment about nyan cat. not happening :yarly:
or get a GIANT TEAM9000 TATTOO
if i did this it would have to = instant admin promo :p and even then i dont think thats worth it lolz

and i like the originality of the jedi mario, i might just make that pic into a de-motivational poster :p

cool-cross-tattoos.jpg

anyone?

Back