• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Accidental Ban?

Guite

Yeah, today around 3 I accidentally posted my password in chat on the server. I was trying to pm somebody about a different site (but my pass is the same on there and here) but I forgot the "@" >.< and so basically I epic failed. Immediately, I changed my password thinking it would be all good, but about 10 minutes later I got logged out saying I logged in somewhere else. I re logged in and was typing, trying to figure it out when I got logged out again. This tug of war went back and forth for like 3 minutes before I decided to change my password again and then when I logged on, I was demoted to guest. I had to leave a couple of moments after to go to work but just now, when I came back on I found out I was banned. Not really sure why, maybe the server thought I was trying to mess with it, but anyways if someone could look into this I would be grateful. Thanks :D

Just to let you know, after you left for work, you logged in about 15 minutes later again. This is the point you were banned.

Make sure you check to make sure they didn't change your e-mail or any other preferences they can use to reset/recover your password. Then, change it yet another time maybe?

Oh ok thanks.

Let us know back here after you've finished changing your password and making sure your email address is valid. (You might want to change these on other sites as well).

Yeah I just looked now, and the only thing you can even change on Minecraft.net is the password which I have done like 3 times.

Have you changed the password on your email account if it was the same?

Back