• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Account Migration!!! HELP!

JMAL77

Ok so I'm a bit fan of WoM/XWoM and can't stand to play without it... Anyways recently I was doing some work and was forced to migrate my minecraft.net account over to a mojang account. I didn't think it would cause any issue's but now I'm finding out it has. The issue I'm running into is that XWoM works on the minecraft.net system of a username and mojang accounts use emails, therefore, it's not going to find my account name/account correctly and is continuously causing an error.

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone out there know ways I can attempt to fix this? Please let me know. Thanks!

Ok so I'm a bit fan of WoM/XWoM and can't stand to play without it... Anyways recently I was doing some work and was forced to migrate my minecraft.net account over to a mojang account. I didn't think it would cause any issue's but now I'm finding out it has. The issue I'm running into is that XWoM works on the minecraft.net system of a username and mojang accounts use emails, therefore, it's not going to find my account name/account correctly and is continuously causing an error.

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone out there know ways I can attempt to fix this? Please let me know. Thanks!
xWoM gives me no problems with using my email, so I don't know what to tell you :s

In WoM / XWoM, where it shows you the URL you're connecting with, it will say <Namehere>@<emailservice>.com somewhere. Change that to your Minecraft username.

That's what I did at least.

little where exactly am I looking for that at? I seem to remember something along those lines being used in the past... Maybe it'll work now.

Patchouli the issue is that you're probably signing in with your username for minecraft.net and with the migration your username basically becomes an email.

Issue solved!

For those that might run into this issue, there is a new WoM client, version 2.0.8 which solves this issue. You've still gotta use XWoM, but the new WoM version allows for you to use the new updated mojang account system. Thanks for trying to help little.

Back