Ace of Spades Thread

SUPER WAFFLE BASE!

I can host. I also have a whole load of maps we can use. Only problem is the ping from Australia to most of you Americans probably isn't so great.
Probably, but meh. Also it's rather confusing that he couldn't connect to my server though. I blame the strange-ass server joining method. Usually when I host games people can connect.

Have you port-forwarded properly?
If the server appeared on the list but people could not connect it is likely that your ports have not been forwarded correctly.

Have you port-forwarded properly?
If the server appeared on the list but people could not connect it is likely that your ports have not been forwarded correctly.
=.=

The port is forwarded properly. I used the same port for Minecraft once and that worked perfectly fine.

^_^ DERP.
Minecraft and ace of spades use different ports anyway.
You can't use "The same port" for both of them.
Minecraft uses 25565 and ace of spades uses 32887 I think.
Also go into command prompt and type ipconfig and check that your local ip probably called your "ipv4 address" is the same as what it is set on your router for the port forwarding.

^_^ DERP.
Minecraft and ace of spades use different ports anyway.
You can't use "The same port" for both of them.
Minecraft uses 25565 and ace of spades uses 32887 I think.
Also go into command prompt and type ipconfig and check that your local ip probably called your "ipv4 address" is the same as what it is set on your router for the port forwarding.
False. I simply tell the games what the fuck port I want to use instead.

I know what I'm doing with this. I'm well aware what ports they use normally.

With Terraria I hosted three servers at once, I used different ports for each one, one of them being the same as I sometimes used Minecraft for.

Also, if I just said I hosted games fine, wouldn't that kind of show I already know to set the port forward for my local IP?

Seriously, don't treat me like a moron.

False. I simply tell the games what the fuck port I want to use instead.

I know what I'm doing with this. I'm well aware what ports they use normally.

With Terraria I hosted three servers at once, I used different ports for each one, one of them being the same as I sometimes used Minecraft for.

Also, if I just said I hosted games fine, wouldn't that kind of show I already know to set the port forward for my local IP?

Seriously, don't treat me like a moron.
Patch, back off, he's "T9K's official builder" after all

Patch, back off, he's "T9K's official builder" after all
This is true.

Patch the ports you actually need to set to be forwarded in your router settings actually need to be specific to the program using it.
You HAVE hosted games fine. Sometimes your local ip changes. Unless you have specifically set it as a static ip on your router it will change from time to time. Maybe that might be the problem with the forwarding on your router.

YES! Finally an AoS thread :) I stumbled upon it when Patch talked about it and now its one of my favorite games :)

ill host

EDIT: It's up

EDIT: Nope. Need to download new server software.
Patch that might have been your problem?

Bleh
I need my parents to type in the administrator password so I can get AoS working on my Mac but they're in Taiwan for the next 5 days...
:fuuu:

Back