• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Acidsoda101-Engi?

Acidsoda101

I haven't logged on for awhile, but since basic training I've been online a bit more, or at least tried to be. I'm not sure what it requires to get engineer, but I've been builder for a while and I can very much be trusted. If anyone from a while ago still logs on, hopefully they'd vouch for me. I contributed and helped where I could when it came to helping the server run peacefully.

Much appreciated, Acid~

I haven't logged on for awhile, but since basic training I've been online a bit more, or at least tried to be. I'm not sure what it requires to get engineer, but I've been builder for a while and I can very much be trusted. If anyone from a while ago still logs on, hopefully they'd vouch for me. I contributed and helped where I could when it came to helping the server run peacefully.

Much appreciated, Acid~

Hate to be the one to say this but, because you asked/ pretty much showed that you want engi; you won't get it. for more than one reason:

1) you have to NOT want engi to be considered for it.

2) The fact you made a thread for it makes it even more likely that you wouldn't get engi.

They (by which I mean epics) almost never give out mod ranks to those who show they want it/think they're ready for it.

I'm in no way/shape/form trying to be rude or mean or anything like that; i'm trying to help you out a bit.

Besides, classic is dead anyway.

Just an fyi, with a small correction. It is not that you do not have to ask/want it to earn your engi rank...

engi+ ranks must be earned. be active not only on MC classic, but get to know the community here. be on mumble. join the game nights. post on the forums ect.

I am going to be closing this thread as engi ranks are only given ingame.

thread closed.

Back