• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Acidsoda101

Acidsoda101

Alright. I've spent some time building two builds that i think Should help my chances of being promoted to builder. I have included some screenshots of both. The first few are of a large floating castle in the sky, With a stone base platform, four corner towers, and a fountain in the center. the fountain is iron and i had water placed to give the effect of flowing as best i could with blocks. There are steps on the inside of each tower, and each tower has the same dimensions in height and width and distance apart. the fountain is also exactly centered, and there are "hallways" leading between each tower. There was a water tower leading to the entrance, but to hep prevent griefing, i removed it. The second is a large ship in the cool world, made from wood planks. I did my best to make a realistic ship shape, with curved front tapering to a point and a flatter rear end. There are two sails, as realistic as i could manage, and a crows nest and a red flag on the taller center mast. then, belowdeck, is more. On the front end, i have four cabin beds, and on the sides are glass portholes. In the back, i have some gold blocks, (possible pirate loot). These builds were both made with care, and i don't think they hurt my chance at becoming builder. Please review, and if these builds are not good enough, please provide advice to improve and get this rank. :)

Thanks, Acidsoda101.

Attachments

• builder5.JPG
    builder5.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 134
  • builder 1.JPG
    builder 1.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 145
  • builder 2.JPG
    builder 2.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 134
  • builder 3.JPG
    builder 3.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 147
  • builder 4.JPG
    builder 4.JPG
    405.7 KB · Views: 145
  • builder 6.JPG
    builder 6.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 130
  • builder 7.JPG
    builder 7.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 127
  • builder 8.JPG
    builder 8.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 135
  • builder 9.JPG
    builder 9.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 133
Oh, and i also completed my Spleef arena, complete with Superman emblem. There's a water entryway and a staircase from the drop area.

Attachments

• builder 11.JPG
    builder 11.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 126
  • builer 10.JPG
    builer 10.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 131
Okeedokee. I've done some more builds here. A little wooden house with a garden, and a glass sunroom and a fireplace and bookshelves. And in another area, i made a tunnel that turned into a cute little checkered black and white room, and then another red yellow and blue hallway from that, which leads into my latest build. (If you haven't noticed, i happen to like superman) It's a floor all done with the red and yellow superman emblem, and the word SUPERMAN on the walls, and white around the words, and blue around the emblem on the floor. Any chance with these? :3

Attachments

• hopeful1.JPG
    hopeful1.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 120
  • hopeful2.JPG
    hopeful2.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 113
  • hopeful3.JPG
    hopeful3.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 114
  • hopeful4.JPG
    hopeful4.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 119
  • hopeful5.JPG
    hopeful5.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 119
Okay. one more build. I made a sort of..Meditation temple of wood and cobblestone, with pond and rivver flowout. The water flows out all the way to the ocean below, (In cool 155, by the way) and There are two side temples and a main center one. How's this?

Attachments

• build1.JPG
    build1.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 119
  • build2.JPG
    build2.JPG
    243.3 KB · Views: 124
  • build3.JPG
    build3.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 127
  • build4.JPG
    build4.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 116
And here's another build, I made a gigantic fountain. Water flows out and into the pool at the bottom.

Attachments

• maybe1.JPG
    maybe1.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 119
  • maybe2.JPG
    maybe2.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 118
  • maybe3.JPG
    maybe3.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 114
  • maybe4.JPG
    maybe4.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 113
Is an Admin going to review my thread anytime soon? Not to be rude or get mad, I'm just wondering, because this thread hasn't been seen or replied to by an admin for about four days...

I built another more complicated build. It's a maze on the water. The walls are brick, with twisted paths and grass floor. But, i have a "Loser's drop", where you fall into a stone tunnel into a pit of lava far below. And of course, a winner's exit. a gold room, and golden walkway out of the maze to leave with style.

Attachments

• maze1.JPG
    maze1.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 116
  • maze2.JPG
    maze2.JPG
    254.3 KB · Views: 113
  • maze3.JPG
    maze3.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 115
  • maze4.JPG
    maze4.JPG