• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

acropo ban 'appeal'

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg

hi
can someone unban me from Team9000 Public [team9000.net] minecraft server?
i may or may not have made a shortcut through someone's house
The shortcut may have gone unapreciated, so I will stop.
:)
username acropo

First day playing, I was just randomly running and clicking through things. I dont think I did too much damage......
I also think I may or may not have made a giant wang on the large guy at the edge of map.

I play nicely from now on. I alctually liked it in there and want to go back. :)

Yuvinator

Hello Greg, you have in fact been banned by lzice for griefing someone's house. You must understand that griefing is editing anyone's work in ANY way. I have notified lzice about this appeal, but please be patient for him to get to it.

- Yuvi

greg

Yah, I figured since it was my first time playing someone would just unban me, and if the ban needed to stay, then just reban me.
I am left waiting now...not the best process...
Should have been kicked and warned first then banned instead of straight ban...

Lzice

Hello acropo,

I did indeed ban you for the grief done to a house. It was relatively extensive damage, which was repaired when I banned you. The penis, which was noticed by another user was also against our rules, and very childish/immature.

Can you explain why you felt this was appropriate for any public game?

I may accept your appeal, depending on your reply. I accept that you may have had a moment of running through randomly destroying things, which is understandable on your first time playing, but a penis requires thought and attention, why did you do it?

-Lzice

greg

Not really any thought/attention. Took around 30 seconds.
I ran around breaking things and putting random blocks.

Lzice

yeah, but seriously, why a penis? what made you think "I know, a penis!"? Its not exactly on the forefront of everyones mind.....

ConroD

User unbanned, thread closed.

Please try to get to the point and beat around the bush less in future, applies to both of you.

Cheers.

Edit: Anymore of your shit, under any circumstance, and you will most likely receive a permanent IP ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.