• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

aDDicT.Bl4st3r.(Shaman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ele

Admins Counter Strike Screenname
aDDicT.Bl4st3r.(Shaman)

Reason
Ah... so, so many. To start, the Voice Chat Age rule was violated. Was pre-pubescent and cosntantly screamed over mic... I'd guess the age around 11-12.
Was randomly kicking people off Counterstrike for killing him... Would then grant himself 10000 hp and run around shooting people, basically "godmode" without blanks.
Would randomly change the time left to 1000minutes at his convinience, and extend it for 1000 minutes and then change it shotly after.
The killer - on surf_central_beta (Crap map, which made it even worse), he changed the time to 10000minutes after a vote and left. So, we couldn't rock the vote, and there were no other admins on. The game is still going on currently (Hey, if you're reading this, mind hopping on and changing it? ^_^)

In-game Demo of the abuse (reccomended, but not required):
superabuse1.jpg

superabuse2.jpg

Sorry, those were the best images I could find. I didn't really get a picture of the biggest things... But I'd guess that whenever you kick someone he has to log it, so you can check those. Unsure of the names of the people that he kicked, sorry.

Also, hard to take a picture of a voice... But trust me. If you want an accurate example of what his voice was like... Listen to this for 20 minutes.
http://quiznosrib.ytmnd.com/

Along with that. He was playing "Hide and Seek" with
[UNKNOWN][P]ixelRabbitWars..That is why he extended the map with 1000 minutes. Then just left, thank god, but also left the map with 1000 minutes.

GOOD PICTURE'S Ele....!! ily

Yes..I got a 10 minute ban for asking him "to hush" thats all I said. Not being rude or anything, and a few seconds later I was band. Obviously, you cant just take away his admin because he payed for it. But, I suggest you do not allow him to buy it continuously.

Thanks,
Haak bMx

He probably bought it with points, so it can be removed. And there is nothing I hate more than a goddamn 12-13 year old abusing admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back