• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Admin Abuser [28WL] CICHIELO CRIME FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllSt4r

# 3 "[28WL] CICHIELO CRIME FAMILY" 545 STEAM_0:0:12471412 0 00:53 52

Well, he joins the server, randomly changes the map to mystery without a vote or anything. I told him to change it back.. and he kicked me. I rejoined, told him to change it or im posting in the forums. He acted all touch and told me to do it, so i did.

rL.All-St4r : cichielo
rL.All-St4r : **** u
rL.All-St4r : change it back to #crypepsi
Kicked by Console: **** u
Kicked : **** u

hey wtf he said **** u to me so id do wat any other admin would do is kick him and also he was being a smart ass , plus i was goin 2 change the map if he wouldve stop being a pain and every 1 else didnt want 2 be in that map so i want my admin back pls thank you ,- sofaking/cichielo

hey wtf he said **** u to me so id do wat any other admin would do is kick him and also he was being a smart ass , plus i was goin 2 change the map if he wouldve stop being a pain and every 1 else didnt want 2 be in that map so i want my admin back pls thank you ,- sofaking/cichielo

you suck

haha.. you told me to post and i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back