• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Admin Abuser

Status
Not open for further replies.
well maybe i wouldn't have to force you to quit if you and snowball were actually playing instead of killing everybody and then just standing around while people got bored and just left the server...

I had just planted the bomb then you decided to be immature, and even so I dont see why you have to force quit our cs when you could actually give a warning about what we were doing (even though we did nothing wrong) or a regular kick.

Hahahahahaha. I don't know Beastieb's in game name but I already don't like him. And seeing as how he probably likes the beastie boys I might justhave to join the server and own his ass like I did to D3mon Boy until he leaves. Rofl. I love pwning admins ****.

D3mon Boy came on the server yesterday and said that he was leaving DFX cause he had admin on a SH server, dunno if its true since I saw him on today, but hes not as annoying as he originally was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back