• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Admin Request : Lufenia: History checks

csimiami14

Ohai.

Yesterday we got a complaint about a griefed house from a lufenia member (photos of grief below)

sear's house 1.png

sear's house 2.png

#1 His iron door was moved to a block with signs saying FREE DOOR!

#2 A sign was placed saying (Screw you, i do what i want! -JNS) But i do not think jns112 put down the sign manly because i very rarely see him on minecraft. Also the one that has mightythedj23's name on it but i believe it has been there for a few weeks prior to the event.

Also..... There was a sign placed on the lufenia city hall building.

City hall grief 1.png

The sign was on the city hall stating that it was to be demolished and it was signed with crabbie1's name.
Crabbie1 has denied making the sign so it had to be another town member. Also crabbie1 does not like his name being used like that.

If a admin that has block history could swing by lufenia and tell us who did the damage ...That would be great..

Also if there is not a block history command (because i am not 100% sure) please tell me :p

Back