• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Adrian271 Zone11 permit

ARC360

I wish to help build in zone 11 and i will be one there when i can. i really want to join because it seems like a nice city build and in other zone my builds dont mix well with the sea/ sand monsters. lol
Im not 100% sure what i needed in this post so some help would be nice! :)

I wish to help build in zone 11 and i will be one there when i can. i really want to join because it seems like a nice city build and in other zone my builds dont mix well with the sea/ sand monsters. lol
Im not 100% sure what i needed in this post so some help would be nice! :)
Good to see that you are interested in being a builder for Z11. I hope you become whitelisted and to see what kind of architecture builds you can build. I'm not familiar with your building skills so I look forward to seeing them.

Like lameducks said, good luck.

Good to see that you are interested in being a builder for Z11. I hope you become whitelisted and to see what kind of architecture builds you can build. I'm not familiar with your building skills so I look forward to seeing them.

Like lameducks said, good luck.
thanks Jrl51592

Ok, you are whitlelisted. Make sure you follow the rules, if you are found not following them then you will be blacklisted. Remember, no shells and if you are going to make a big project, plan through with the heads of the departments first as they might already have something similar in the works. Enjoy

Back