• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Aerakin

Aerakin

My buildings, ensured that none have been griefed this time around!

2ica2pe.jpg
2hs57iq.jpg
34zacus.jpg
x4hnh2.jpg
uaamw.jpg
30wutxf.jpg

1zly6q0.jpg
izb77a.jpg

1zeky79.jpg
33de9ua.jpg

1yspy8.jpg
29ljq6d.jpg

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.
This is your usual copypasta. :D

This is your usual copypasta. :D

not copypasta, we use automated responses to allow for quick review and movement of a thread into the reviewed/complete areas while allowing the person requesting the promotion to let them know that we looked at all of their work up until that point and made our decision whether to promote or have you continue your creation process until such a time as we feel you have shown the effort necessary for a promotion on our classic server.......and now you know more than G. I. JOE. :biggrin:

I'd suggest trying your hand at larger, more complicated builds. We see plenty simple 8 bit Sprites. For Builder, we generally look for more unique builds like what you first posted. Keep up the good work.

21kcsy9.jpg
28qzome.png
2ngtzxw.jpg
297xgi.jpg

16bkbbn.jpg
e5pr9s.jpg

2remk5t.jpg
33lf1it.jpg

2ezhhzr.jpg
209m2ph.jpg

2eoe59u.jpg
34gaatw.jpg
wale7a.jpg

14m9poy.jpg
2n7ft3b.jpg

xd4j8.jpg
dvopbs.jpg
96g4e9.png
6fqfqx.jpg
14avl0k.jpg

The last one was a doozy, in fact it's still a bit incomplete :D
Nice builds :)

But, I would suggest that you should completely finish your builds before posting them It'l give you a better chance of being promoted ;)

You are right, buildings are better when they're actually built!

1zl3t41.jpg
ic71jp.jpg
2v9c4zt.jpg
2m4ovhv.jpg
2wrnewn.jpg

2tvnt.jpg
2h68uja.jpg
5x6ec8.jpg
2qkt6ig.jpg

24yb59y.jpg
2e6arl4.jpg

(Credit to my friend who helped me paint the floors and fill the moat)

Back