ALL OF MY YES

icsnote1.jpg

I kinda want to make a low-budget, redneck engineering one of these. But where would I put it? And how can I hide the duct-tape...
Hide it with duct--tape. Duct tape fixes everything. Broken lamp? Duct tape it. Broken window? Duct tape it. Screws won't go in properly? Replace them with Duct tape. Wife won't shut up? Duct tape her...wait wut. Also, I guess this is sort of NSFW due to the lyrics.....
Also, if you don't like hardcore, don't listen to that. And yes this is a product, the product epic talent and probably some drugs.

Hide it with duct--tape. Duct tape fixes everything. Broken lamp? Duct tape it. Broken window? Duct tape it. Screws won't go in properly? Replace them with Duct tape. Wife won't shut up? Duct tape her...wait wut. Also, I guess this is sort of NSFW due to the lyrics.....
Also, if you don't like hardcore, don't listen to that. And yes this is a product, the product epic talent and probably some drugs.
Bad ass song...but...the lyrics...da fuck...

1:50, Dat transition o_o

Back