• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Alpha for building applying DJ rights?

DevilJelly

Yes, as you can see, i hate these boring thread titles :p

There's no application questions, and i like to answer questions, so i made my own ones :)

1. Account name: DevilJelly
2. Rank on Classic server: Builder
3. Time spent on Classic: 180 hours, and enjoyed every second :3
4. Why do you want to be a builder: Well, a lot of people says that Alpha is better than Classic, i've never agreed with them, but most of them player on multiplayer - i didnt. I dont really like singleplayer games as i find them pretty much boring, after first few hours. Thats why i want to play multi - to have singleplayer fun with other people.
5. Did you read the rules and agree to them?: Yes, i've read them already, and even if i didnt i wouldnt do anything that they dont allow, cause its pretty much obvious :p
6. Do you want to play on the creative, survival or both sides?: Well, i'm not sure as i didnt play creative mode at all yet, but if mods are enabled i'll surely play some survival, and probably creative too, as i like Classic very much.
7. Cookies?: Yes.

Back