Already making it's way- [CoD..-Modern Warfare 3]

No Russia because it doesn't have an E in it? Anyway I think I'll leave CoD MW3 to the shop shelves as I bet it's going to be just too linear. Continuous shoot + take cover gameplay isn't fun. :(

No Russia because it doesn't have an E in it? Anyway I think I'll leave CoD MW3 to the shop shelves as I bet it's going to be just too linear. Continuous shoot + take cover gameplay isn't fun. :(

You gotta get BF3 when that comes out though!

I don't think they have Russia because you're fighting the Russians. Remember the story from MW2? Apparently this is picking up where that one left off.

I'm hoping to see gamplay involving a knife, Makarov and MacTavish.

Bah. Every COD has only a so-so storyline. The game excels mainly at gameplay and multiplayer.
I'm hoping to see tons of REAL weaponry (RC-XDs DOn"T COUNT) and then some. Probably this time round they'll make it more balanced and reasonable.

Bah. Every COD has only a so-so storyline. The game excels mainly at gameplay and multiplayer.
I'm hoping to see tons of REAL weaponry (RC-XDs DOn"T COUNT) and then some. Probably this time round they'll make it more balanced and reasonable.
Oh no, its just that I liked the end scene of MW2. Shepherd got eye-knifed.

Back