• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Alright, LTS Application, round two! :D

KiltedCowboy

1. In-Game Name: KiltedCowboy
2. Why do you want to join?: While STS does have its perks, it is not quite the same. Since more and more people are joining on the LTS server, the area in STS has become quite abandoned, making it seem I'm the only one around. It'd be nice to actually be a part of a community to work together to achieve a single goal of building and thriving.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: Joined about a year.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Though I wouldn't say friends (It's a strained term for me) , they are great people: Zahldar, mightythedj
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope, and I hope I don't get banned.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Understood. No one I know really plays minecraft anyways.

I can vouche for kiltedcowboy. He's a very nice person on survival; he's pretty cool to talk to. i'd like to see him in LTS.

Kilted is a cool guy, and from what I've seen of him so far he seems to be quite knowledgeable and trustworthy. I too would enjoy having him in LTS.

He gets my vouch.

:thumbsup:

Back