• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

also goodbye to dfx

OrIoN

ive decided that after playing at dfx for half a year now that im quitting, not because my g/f is preggo n cheated on me lol but cs has just lost the fun factor, and my comp is a peice of **** and i dont really wanna spend a couple hundred bucks to repair it. and i cant take all them crazy hackers ie. nub|cake, and sgt. snowball and Lol with his crazy pump shotty hacks lol, but, ill be stopping in from time to time to say hi n maybe play a lil but for the most part im done in general. throughout those 6 months that ive played here ive met many cool ppl... too many to give special shouts too but you all pretty much know who you are. if ya wanna keep in touch with me my screen name on aim n yahoo is gtodriv3r69

it was nice playin with all of you and maybe see ya around on the server sometime...

OrIoN said:
ive decided that after playing at dfx for half a year now that im quitting, not because my g/f is preggo n cheated on me lol but cs has just lost the fun factor, and my comp is a peice of **** and i dont really wanna spend a couple hundred bucks to repair it. and i cant take all them crazy hackers ie. nub|cake, and sgt. snowball and Lol with his crazy pump shotty hacks lol, but, ill be stopping in from time to time to say hi n maybe play a lil but for the most part im done in general. throughout those 6 months that ive played here ive met many cool ppl... too many to give special shouts too but you all pretty much know who you are. if ya wanna keep in touch with me my screen name on aim n yahoo is gtodriv3r69

it was nice playin with all of you and maybe see ya around on the server sometime...
cya buddy..........

omgwtfbbq said:
ill miss you *onion* :(
but yeah like *someone on this forum stated, its a soap opera...*
1.) its not onion its orion
2.) i was the "someone" that stated that

oh ok
(l_l)(^_^)(%_%)($_$)(#_#)(@_@)(!_!)(i_i)(6_6)(9_9)(0_0) (()_())
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
pointless spamming
im just trying to get my post count up
although im like t3h all-time leader in posts right now

actually i realized something last night way back a long time ago me and pantho made a pact tha we would both make it to lvl 30... of course as you know pantho also quit lol.. but im gonna get to lvl 22, get my reset, and see how it goes from thereso im not retiring yet

Back