• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

AMAZING SERVER

Um, why are you...'recruiting' for another server here? That's sort of a no-no to recruit on the forum of another server.

heres an amazing server..RWB. way more laid back,,massive griefer patrol,,,fast promotion,,,13 worlds<3<3<3
:facepalm:
You say it's amazing, but thats because its yours, am i correct? The forum is empty, i'm not even going to attempt to join the server.

I was totally let down :(
Thought he was talking about this server hehe.

Same! :(. Ahh well, we know it's amazing so we win lol :D

Please, go advertise somewhere else...
Now, I found that this post should be deleted....

One thing more:
You:
It's not mine..its just started and its amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing
Did you see this?:
It's not mine..
Well, why do you have your location: IGN: KeithOReilly
Well, I'm not that dumb =P And I spot that this page (RWB Homepage) you are the creator of that 1 and only post there =P

And, I suppose no one random came and done that post =P
You are the co-op owners of the RWB with some guy named: "Christian Gaya"
Good luck advertising someplace else =/
1 thing more, Mabe you didn't make that forum, but I'm sure, that you're co-op owners

-loxxy, the dedective

Please, go advertise somewhere else...
Now, I found that this post should be deleted....

One thing more:
You:
Did you see this?:
Well, why do you have your location: IGN: KeithOReilly
Well, I'm not that dumb =P And I spot that this page (RWB Homepage) you are the creator of that 1 and only post there =P

And, I suppose no one random came and done that post =P
You are the co-op owners of the RWB with some guy named: "Christian Gaya"
Good luck advertising someplace else =/

-loxxy, the dedective

I'm actually NOT the co-op owner of the page, just a member. The only post on the page at the moment is mine.

Sorry for letting people know that there are other good servers out there.That they don't just have to play on an over griefed, under patrolled elitist server like this one.

I'm actually NOT the co-op owner of the page, just a member. The only post on the page at the moment is mine.

Sorry for letting people know that there are other good servers out there.That they don't just have to play on an over griefed, under patrolled elitist server like this one.

Even if it has potential, it has next to no members, the forum only has 1 member other than the owner. Earn a promotion and grief won't be a problem, advertising like this will most likely ruin your chances though. Come back when it is well known, has an actual list of players, and when you have permission to promote other servers.

happiness-smiley-awesome-happiness-happy-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1269667638.jpg

Well, because of the overloaded Forum, Guestbook and Screenshot album I must say that the server seems to be a success.

:facepalm:

Just to confirm, it is not Tullip's server. The owner is RedWhiteBlack. I don't know if promoting other servers is allowed, but I am sure it is frowned upon. I have played on the server a couple times and as it is just starting off, it is a little rough, but there is no need to attack Tullip, (who is btw not owner or co-owner).

Back