• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

An Explanation of Dissapearence (And my 2 month belated 2-years anni)

daredevil71789

Well, as some of you may have noticed, I have gone a bit of a leave. Don't worry: I am not gone. Completely, at least. I have spent my time making music, durr, and missing this place. I'm currently grounded from all forums, for reasons I find ridiculous. I won't go into detail of what happened, but I will say that something happened to me, and my parents thought it was because of the forums. However, the same thing happened to my Uncle when he was my age, without the internet. Yet I'm still grounded indefinitely (Rebel tiem). I just thought I should stop by to say hello to you guys, make sure no "n00bs" need bitch-slapped, and just to let you guys know what I've been up to. Also: I wanted to celebrate my 2 year anniversary...which I missed by almost 2 months. So for me, today is still November 12, 2012. Thanks for all the amazing times, and for helping me find my way. I love all you guys <3

And a special thanks to (IN NO ORDER):

Twistedwicked
That_Taco_Guy
AznInvazn
Donvittorio
McFar45
Pyrhos
Alfisonson
Tshinotu145 (even though you were a douche at times)
Pixiel
Godliberator
Squeebz
Bobtheawesome1
Krysi
TheGurw
Pyrofiredelta
Ustulo
Squirley_Guy
Unismurfsity
DutchCheese <3<3<3<3 (And anyone else that I may have missed.)

I hope that you guys understand my absence, and forgive me for leaving abruptly. I'll still be on every now-and-then, and probably on classic, too. Thank you all for the amazing memories <3

<3 you have no idea how good it makes me feel to know I've made a good impact on your time here. Thanks for the mention :)

Back