And, overnight, a part of Team 9000 was lost

Kerzyte

I don't know how many of you are aware of this, or when it happened, exactly. But the YouTube channel know as 9kgaming is now gone. This was Team 9000's original YouTube channel, and hosted many great things from the early days of Team 9000, including Team 9000 Live, a trip to E3, and even our very own theme song! I do not know why it was removed, but I, for one, am very sad to see it go.

I will leave you with the theme which, luckily, is still up. For how long, I do not know...

I don't know how many of you are aware of this, or when it happened, exactly. But the YouTube channel know as 9kgaming is now gone. This was Team 9000's original YouTube channel, and hosted many great things from the early days of Team 9000, including Team 9000 Live, a trip to E3, and even our very own theme song! I do not know why it was removed, but I, for one, am very sad to see it go.

I will leave you with the theme which, luckily, is still up. For how long, I do not know...
:(

I think 9kgaming was just made private. Whenever I go to my channel (which is private) whenever I'm not signed it, it will say that the channel is unavailable.

Had the account been removed, it should say that the account was closed by the user. If it was by copyright infringment, it would have a page similar to this.

The old channel was converted to private to prevent confusion. Lots of people were still subscribing to the old channel, not knowing that the new channel even existed.

All of the videos on the old channel have be set to unlisted, to prevent them from showing up in search results until we move them over. Eventually, the theme song will be fixed and uploaded on the main channel, then removed from the old one.

The old channel was converted to private to prevent confusion. Lots of people were still subscribing to the old channel, not knowing that the new channel even existed.

All of the videos on the old channel have be set to unlisted, to prevent them from showing up in search results until we move them over. Eventually, the theme song will be fixed and uploaded on the main channel, then removed from the old one.
Thanks Wooty, I figured that you would re-upload the videos, but I was a bit confused as to why they hadn't been done yet.

/thread?

EndThread.jpg

Back