Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

CaptainGinyu

Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf_logo.png
In about 21 more days (June 9th), the next installment to the Animal Crossing franchise will be released. On top of that, there's a very nice limited edition poptart that plays 3DS games too.

I don't have too much information on the game itself (I want to jummp in blind, so to speak), but you can always check out the official site: http://animal-crossing.com/newleaf/

Also, general Animal Crossing thread. :D

I have only played the original on the GameCube, but I want to get into it again. It was a refreshingly different game, and vastly different to any other games I've played.
Also I wonder how I will fare without an infinite bells glitch :p

>infinite bell glitch
>not just smacking a rock with a shovel or abusing the turnip stock market

But yeah, Animal Crossing has always been a really comfy game for me, especially when it's on a handheld.

I already have two copies pre ordered. This is going to be gud. Seriously, I am such an Animal Crossing nut, you have no idea. When City Folk came out I was a couch potato for weeks.

Niqqas I have a limegreen DS
It was an Animal Crossing bundle

I did it because it made fiscal sense and because green is individual and because I like getting stung by bees and getting money

Fuck you Lyle you clearly don't know how to homeloan

I'm probably going to get this on the eShop when it releases. Animal Crossing seems like a good game to be able to play whenever I feel like without having to change the dang cartridge.

I'm probably going to get this on the eShop when it releases. Animal Crossing seems like a good game to be able to play whenever I feel like without having to change the dang cartridge.
DS cartridges are like little chips of happiness
Feeling the 'click-cluck' of one going into a port is like sounding
It hurts but it feels good

Cartridges are cool

DS cartridges are like little chips of happiness
Feeling the 'click-cluck' of one going into a port is like sounding
It hurts but it feels good

Cartridges are cool
Yes, but with that game I would like to be able to use on and off without having to switch cartridges. I always did that with the other Animal Crossings I've played, would be nice to have it more convenient.

I have played EVERY version of Animal Crossing (even the Japanese-only version for the N64, with translation patch). I CANNOT wait for this to come out.

I already have two copies pre ordered. This is going to be gud. Seriously, I am such an Animal Crossing nut, you have no idea. When City Folk came out I was a couch potato for weeks.
Why 2 copies?

They kept delaying it, and delaying it. But it looks like we'll finally get it :D

I've played all of them so far, but have spent the most time with Wild World due to it being on a convenient handheld, which is why I was so much looking forward to this one. Hopefully it's more multiplayer-centered too.

I just hope they did away with the grass decay thing from City Folk..

I have played EVERY version of Animal Crossing (even the Japanese-only version for the N64, with translation patch). I CANNOT wait for this to come out.

Why 2 copies?

For my sister, so we can start a wicked town and be badasses. I've also played Animal Forest. I emulate it on my phone for Animal Crossing on the go.

>Everyone talking about how excited they are to get it
>Doesn't release in Australia until the 15th
>Instant jealousy

Back