Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

After finally being released in Australia, I got the game.
My FC is 0087-2434-0708
EDIT: After a week of playing I have peaches, pears, lemons and bananas.

My friend code is 2921-9087-3301
0216-0957-8763
Mine is 5343 - 8445 - 1039
Friend code: 3754-7133-3286
I have cherries if anyone needs them. By tomorrow, I'll have apples, peaches, pears, and oranges.
I'll see if I can post pictures of my beautiful Poptart soon. It was a great use of $200.

Let me know if you've added me. Either by PM or this thread would be nice.

Added. 1134-7513-7683

I just found it funny that my air conditioner looks like the same one in the Dream House trailer.

Here are a few pictures of my Animal Crossing experience. :p
tumblr_mp56dbIW5W1ri9kyzo1_400.jpg

The Club opened up for me yesterday
tumblr_mor9leW58L1ri9kyzo1_400.jpg

I turned 22 on the 21st, I don't know what Butch is talking about
tumblr_monkbhTOH31ri9kyzo1_400.jpg

Found a hat that makes me look like a teletubbie
tumblr_mo9ak2yuN21ri9kyzo1_400.jpg

This was one of the first pictures I took

After quite a while of this game being out, I went out and bought a 3DS with the money left over from a trip I went on with family.

I've advanced quite a bit, but still not much. If anyone wants to be my friend in this long adventure, friend code is 3153-4251-5999.

Also, became Mayor on July 4th. 'Murica.

I've got both of those things you're looking for good sir. Also you can go to the Islands either offline or online to get bananas, and I am natively Oranged. So you've got that.

Along with the island's native fruit, each of the challenge maps also have a different fruit type on them, which if you pick you'll keep in your pockets when you return.

Along with the island's native fruit, each of the challenge maps also have a different fruit type on them, which if you pick you'll keep in your pockets when you return.
I did not know that. Thanks for the advice.

Except coconuts/bananas will not appear in the challenges.

Back