Anime Clips Thread

There's a really funny clip I saw once on youtube where there's a thief who steals somebody's wallet or something, and the thief starts to escape. The person chasing him tries to ride the bike, but he falls down, since he doesn't know how to. His friends are surprised since he doesn't know how to ride a bike, and throughout the afternoon they try to teach him and even the thief ends up helping him. Aat the end of the day they're all happy and stuff, to the point where they actually forget that he's been stolen from. It ends with something like "Is there something we're forgetting?".

I saw it once but I can't seem to find it anymore, can anyone help me out?

There's a really funny clip I saw once on youtube where there's a thief who steals somebody's wallet or something, and the thief starts to escape. The person chasing him tries to ride the bike, but he falls down, since he doesn't know how to. His friends are surprised since he doesn't know how to ride a bike, and throughout the afternoon they try to teach him and even the thief ends up helping him. Aat the end of the day they're all happy and stuff, to the point where they actually forget that he's been stolen from. It ends with something like "Is there something we're forgetting?".

I saw it once but I can't seem to find it anymore, can anyone help me out?

Thats definitely Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou.
As to which episode though, I can't remember.

Back