Anime Openings Thread

Have you read Alicization? Its great.

I've read parts of it yes.
But the site i was reading Phantom bullet on isent "cooporating" anymore, so i can't read phantom bullet and the earlier arcs.
Dunno about the other ones.

Btw the biggest reason why i read Phantom Bullet a year befor the anime got out was because of Asada Shino/A.K.A Shinon and her story since she is more or less the Main character in Phantom bullet. She isent just a side character until after Phantom bullet.

Oh damn sorry x) but Don't hate! Give love!

Since I've already posted OP 2 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which is my favorite of all time, here's a handful of intros I liked (both the song and animation)

(Pretty sure I've listened to the full version 200+ times)

(Didn't like the show but GOD DAMN the intro was outstanding)

(Posted the 2nd and 3rd intros, why not post the 1st)

Sudden return of konflakes posts video yes here now

Is not opening but ending so is can be here yes?
Much Fate/Zero ending "Memoria", so Eir Aoi

Also I is see Sword Art mentioned so here Sword Art Online 2nd Opening "Innocence", also much Eir Aoi

Very pride Eir Aoi Autograph album, receivings in November.
IMAG0036.jpg

An awesome opening. It's actually in English, you have to listen closely.

Dat transition tho.
ELISA is best, try Realism. ED of Valverave the Liberator, much space robot anime.
Is Music Video and not anime video.
Also has ELISA Realism album, songs is good.
IMAG0037.jpg

Saw both of them live in Singapore in November last year. Received autographed album from Eir Aoi, and afterward a autographed poster from her as well. Both Eir Aoi and ELISA sounded fantastic live, though ELISA more so than Eir Aoi.
Anyways, back to lurking around.
Till next time, konflakes out~

It's an ED but oh well, same thing.

*EDIT* And now that noisycell released their album we finally have the full ED to Barakamon ^_^

We allowed to post endings? No? Too bad.

Nothing had me yearning the next episode more than the first ending of Hellsing: Ultimate.

The song was intense as fuck and the visuals had me on the edge of my seat in anticipation (I had only see the original Hellsing anime up until this point and 98% of stuff I saw in the ending I knew nothing about)

Then the second ending happened.

I had to wait an extra week in between episodes 2 and 3 (since Toonami was being a boner) so I was rewatching the shit out of this ending guessing who the hell all of these people teased were, since I had NO FUCKING CLUE who any of the people from 1:16-1:46 were (besides Anderson)

By the way I found the creditless endings because this way you can see the visuals better.

I originally posted Tokyo Ghoul's theme because <3, but saw it already posted on this page x3

Been listening to this song for years and just found out about this anime this past week

Back