Anime Stream

Casey

So, I was looking through my anime collection, and I noticed something; Just like my collection of games, it is quite expansive and I have seen only a fraction of it. So, I think its time to move forward. Anyone interested, post the anime you want to watch below (excluding the crazy long ones like bleach/naruto/one piece/etc.) and if I don't have it, I will get it. The anime that gets posted the most by the end of the week will be the one I stream. For those who don't know how I stream, quality is key, so expect it to be high definition. Post away, hopefully we will get some good stuff started, and if enough people like it, I will stream a new anime every week, throughout the week.

That one highschool dead one, I would not mind watching death note again, and I haven't seen code gease yet but that would be nice.

If you have it I would love to watch Redline again as well, know its not a series but loved what I saw of the movie, but didn't see the full thing.

Also, DBZ would be nice as well.

That one highschool dead one, I would not mind watching death note again, and I haven't seen code gease yet but that would be nice.

If you have it I would love to watch Redline again as well, know its not a series but loved what I saw of the movie, but didn't see the full thing.

Also, DBZ would be nice as well.

Dbz is like 200+ episodes, really doesn't fit in his criteria.

The Law of Ueki (I freaking loved this anime)

Haha, I was looking for new anime to download last night, and I came across that one, and I almost downloaded it, but the description said it points in a kind of 'save the earth' direction. But, I am downloading it now. I will have to stream it one of these weeks.

On another note, while I don't mind streaming things like fairy tail and what not, I would prefer to stream completed series, since the anime is suppose to change every week. However, I don't have a problem streaming as much as I can in one week then moving forward to stream something else and then going back.

Also, if there are certain episodes you want streamed, I can stream them, you just have to be more specific.

Kekkaishi, Wolf's Rain, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Soul Eater, Vampire Knight.

Maybe you could stream some anime movies too?

Yeah, I could definitely stream some movies.

List some movies, and I will stream one or two every weekend. If the movie belongs to a series, I would like to stream it along with said series, but we don have to. List away!

Yeah, I could definitely stream some movies.

List some movies, and I will stream one or two every weekend. If the movie belongs to a series, I would like to stream it along with said series, but we don have to. List away!
In that case, we should have a Studio Ghibli marathon. I'd love that.

Here is the somewhat current anime I have now. I am downloading ~100 Gb more right now, and none of that is listed. If you want to see something not there, just speak up.

There is a bunch of anime in here I don't even know about. I tend to watch the action ones, but I wanted to branch away from that, so my friend gave me a bunch and also gave me a list to download. One more reason I want to do this, I don't even know what I have here :)

anime1.png

anime2.png

anime3.png

anime4.png

Cowboy bebop, Gundam, Lucky Star (Why the fuck not), some shippuden would be awesome, and I am gonna assume you have death note somewhere else. If not the 2 movies that summarize Death Note: Relight would be pretty awesome. Few movies to throw into that mix would be, the first 2 death note movies, and Redline.

That's basically my want list. Don't know about anyone else.

Sounds like someone is challenging my collection :D

EDIT: Also, stream a full series in marathon sessions during the weekends. The anime marathon challenge begins!

Sounds like someone is challenging my collection :D

EDIT: Also, stream a full series in marathon sessions during the weekends. The anime marathon challenge begins!

Yeah, I will do that. I am thinking like 3 episodes a night during the week, and then the weekend I will go into marathon mode. Something along those lines. Also have to find movies to fit in there some how too.

Back