• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Another Ban Request

Nacato is griefer and should be banned like week ago ...
I killed him like five times becouse he was with flint and steel torching people at spawn. If you see him next time, go away from spawn and report it to any older player, they will be able to help you.

Nacato is griefer and should be banned like week ago ...
I killed him like five times becouse he was with flint and steel torching people at spawn. If you see him next time, go away from spawn and report it to any older player, they will be able to help you.

Hmm, what do you mean by "older player"?

I believe you are clever enough to figure it out.

Yes, but this can be interpreted in two ways I think. Older player as in been on the server longer. There is also older player as in older in age. I'm just curious which one you are referring to.

I'm guessing he means the older players as in those that are most well-known and have a certain % of weight when speaking to Ozy or Woot

I'm guessing he means the older players as in those that are most well-known and have a certain % of weight when speaking to Ozy or Woot

Well, that's what I'll have to do then. This guy definitely needs a ban. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Back