Another game giveaway!

Sometimes games give you a time trial essentially of free play. It happened awhile ago with Saints Row and Counterstrike. Once the timeframe is up though, you have to buy the game to continue playing. The sale is in addition to the free to play weekend.
I still don't see how it is free if you have to pay just to obtain it before you can try it... and then have to pay again later...

I still don't see how it is free if you have to pay just to obtain it before you can try it... and then have to pay again later...

You seem to misunderstand, you can download the game via your library right now due to it being a free weekend, if not then the timeframe is up. Once it is over, then you will have to pay the 2.49 or whatever the price will be if you decide to buy it.

Whenever steam has a free weekend, the free to play game is automatically placed into your library. From there, you install and play until the time runs out. When time runs out, the game will be removed from your library until you buy it. You will not be able to open and play the game again until you do, regardless of remnants still being on your computer.

Sorry for spacing on the drawing, but it looks like Ustulo and Pixiel are this times contest winners! With 43 and 37, respectively. Congratulations! Thank you for participating.

Back