• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Answers and another request for my followers...

Quincykins

MOAR ANSWERS:

What is the best way to keep away those pesky clowns who run into little kid's birthday parties, stealing the cake and then playing dueling banjos while running away? Auto-turrets. Enough said.

What are your thoughts on the 1.8 server being down so long? Well screw you Notch, so much for releasing it in the first place.

Where do you live in Texas bro? Kind of San Antonio area, I won’t be too specific, because after all we are on the internets.

to be or halo 3? Halo 3 is really fun, not gonna lie, especially custom maps… not to mention I’m unstoppable with the gravity hammer which I call the “gangsta shank.”

Have you heard of homestuck? As in being stuck at home? Yes, due to my online high school, I am quite stuck at home and constantly in close proximity to my parental units.

If you dropped a little bit of food on the ground would you dismiss it, pick it up, lick it off the floor, call the dog or push it under the rug? I do realize that this depends on what you're eating at the time but that's up to you unless you want to do several examples :3 Well for starters, if it’s dry food I obey the 3 second rule. If I am able to regain control of the morsel within 3 seconds, I consider it as good as new. Now if it is some sorts of moist food, I’d definitely pick it up and dispose of it immediately. And I don’t have any rugs or dogs because I’m terribly allergic to pets in general

Do you like bees? (refer to Yogscast "Shadow of Israphel" to understand joke). Yes I enjoy bees, however I am afraid of my own shadow so I cannot refer to what you are suggesting.

Do you like Dubstep? Do you like ponies? I haven’t heard much Dubstep… I know, you’ll say it’s a shame, but that’s the truth. And I fell in love with ponies as soon as I learned from rsmv2you that the pony-loving community is actually a cult. I have an odd affection for cults.

NEXT UP: suggestions for my next blog topic? i tend to have opinions about almost anything (and if i don't, i'll shortly form one for your literary pleasure), and YES, they are all respectful/appropriate :whistle:

Quicykins: Open youtube, and type 'Bar 9 - Piano Tune' and then listen to it. Do you like it? What's your favorite kind of music?
Suggestion: The most faily fails you ever had in any game.

xD love it. Also this question took up 3 days of me and my friends' time (Warning: this argument could possibly last forever): Teleportation or the Ability to Stop Time?

Back