• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Any chance for a physics-enabled world?

TNT doesnt explode in Classic, doesnt matter if the psychics are on or not.
But i would like a world like that too, it would have to be at least Cool+ to prevent flood-griefing.

TNT doesnt explode in Classic, doesnt matter if the psychics are on or not.
But i would like a world like that too, it would have to be at least Cool+ to prevent flood-griefing.

I say builder+ (i.e. a zone world), because a lot of Cools could still be newbish and learning the game (kinda like me :D ), and might not understand the physics. They might flood-grief on accident.

Don't think it will happen and I don't see much of a point for it. It would be kind of cool, but since it would be at least cool+, and cool ranked and up can place water/lava, it wouldn't be too useful.

idk i think the physics should stay off. classic is where i get really creative its basically legos for me. :3
betas where id care about physics and that sort of stuff cause its meant to be more of a hardcore survival game
*for me*

also the flooding would get really, really bad... just go on single player and mess around with it, its a pain in the ass. Pretty much broken in classic.

Back