• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

anyone that's been banned unreasonably read this thread

Using the big words does not make you smart.

Because you'd be selling tickets.

Because I'd ask to be paid first before being involved in a psychological experiment.

I agree with everything except the justified part. You lost your bargaining chip when you started slinging the ad hominems around. I particularly don't like your disrespect of women you've never met (speaking of assumptions). You have a long way to go in dealing with the opposite sex; that, or I can only guess that you were physically/sexually abused by a relative and now blame the world for your social inadequacies, in which case I have little sympathy.

So, you feel unfairly banned, therefore the appropriate response is to ruin it for hundreds of others who have enough self-respect and concern for others not to grief and be a douche taco?

Your internet-tough-guy act is so playbook it's almost crossed over from funny to downright annoying.

Just so you know, you're not getting the last word in this. You've shot the hostage by personally insulting everyone (including their intelligence), and all that's left is for the hypothetical authorities to move in.

All of this could have been avoided if you had taken this dispute to private messaging and acted like a goddamn grown-up. That's how I know A or B is true because an actual responsible adult wouldn't resort to idle threats because someone took his ball away.

You've stated your intent to harass us - and if someone (such as the server's ISP) decides to pursue legal action if they feel they've been violated by your so-called crusade, what's going to be your plea to save yourself from being someone's prison bitch?

"They banned me from playing a block-building game because I said bad words."

Are you kidding me?

You're not the first to brag about how many proxies you're behind, and if you're the computer genius you claim to be, you're wasting your life not doing it as a career (or, you're risking your career by publicly advertising to the world - and it doesn't get more internet-savvy than Reddit - that you're recruiting people to hack a server because someone said you broke the rules of decent human behavior).

You didn't even pay for the game. What a sad little king on a sad little hill you are. "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

LOL wow i dont know where to start.

The women thing is just not true...i'm actually more comfortable around women than men for whatever reason....I'm pretty laid back, but when somebody rubs me the wrong way i just calls it like i sees it.

oh man, and the bit about prison and authorities.....PRICELESS, lol.

i dont think i would even try the whole "CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME" bit on internet noobs even...that's just foolish. Like previously stated, i have professional experience in network administration and software engineering. I'm not some idiot thats gonna be like OMG CYBER POLICE

even if some fool were to even try to persue legal means of retaliation, ISPs are not in the business of getting their customers arrested....lolol

even if they did, they'd need absolute proof....log files, physical damage or legal pressure from high powered lawyers

i mean, do i really need to go on? talk about ridiculous.

LOL wow i dont know where to start.
i mean, do i really need to go on? talk about ridiculous.

I see that Reddit campaign is taking off. Already in the negatives, with one sympathy upvote. Why bother attacking us unless we're really doing something despicable?

"Enjoy your anti-project". Made me chuckle.

Like previously stated, i have professional experience in network administration and software engineering.

And you're fighting a war over a free game in which one server out of hundreds decided you weren't decent enough to participate?

How fucked up are your life priorities, son?

It saddens me that people like you are able to reproduce.. that's assuming that your pathetic excuse for the grief was a true one. Such a sad and lonely human.

-Chris and Kelsey

PS. Your welcome :) -Chris
PPS. If you were for some reason going to be unbanned, I had found more grief from "your son" to show for. Sad.

Ahh the beauty of google. Good effort though.

are you fucking stupid? what im saying is it doesnt matter if i know what i'm talking about DDOS shit is like almost common knowledge for script kiddies for years.

i have like 5 different BSD boxes running on a seperate T1 line, im capable of much worse if i wanted to...but why would i? lol

I see that Reddit campaign is taking off. Already in the negatives, with one sympathy upvote. Why bother attacking us unless we're really doing something despicable?

"Enjoy your anti-project". Made me chuckle.

i just made that as a placeholder while i messaged every single person in the ban appeal forum to go there.....i hope it gets downvoted, reddit is definitely not a place to surmount a minecraft attack....they're all admins and generally progressive computer programmers.....

It saddens me that people like you are able to reproduce.. that's assuming that your pathetic excuse for the grief was a true one. Such a sad and lonely human.

-Chris and Kelsey

PS. Your welcome :) -Chris
PPS. If you were for some reason going to be unbanned, I had found more grief from "your son" to show for. Sad.

waaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah

who is chris? how's he applicable?

ps....you're ugly :p

Because you feel inadequate whenever someone tells you NO?

nah, i'm cool

wait...are you trying to convince me to hack team9000 servers? I mean, i guess i'll take it into consideration if you're going to press the issue....whatever you want, man...this thread's all about YOU, sahn.

obvious-troll-is-obvious-i2768.jpg

I actually typed the message on Kelsey's account. I'm her boyfriend. I'm sure you have plenty of them.

Anywho.. I'm the one that reported "your son's" grief. Thanks for proving to all of us that you're not mature enough to be on this server :)

Maybe someday when you grow up you can be a politician, or flipping burgers at mcdonalds.

PS- You're still banned :)

I actually typed the message on Kelsey's account. I'm her boyfriend. I'm sure you have plenty of them.

Anywho.. I'm the one that reported "your son's" grief. Thanks for proving to all of us that you're not mature enough to be on this server :)

Maybe someday when you grow up you can be a politician, or flipping burgers at mcdonalds.

PS- You're still banned :)

OH THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THAT IM STILL BANNED....I THOUGHT THAT YOU GUYS WOULD CLEARLY UNBAN ME AFTER MOUNTING AN IMPROMPTU ATTACK ON YOUR SERVER AND THEN MAKING IT PUBLICALLY KNOWN....PHEW, I WAS REALLY STEWING OVER THAT ONE THANKS!

jesus, can you guys not read....im happily employed but thanks for your interest in my career. XD

okay so this is Kelsey now and not Chris.
What did I even do to you for you to mention me?
and what does me being ugly have to do with anything?
lol

Back