• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

anyone that's been banned unreasonably read this thread

I think bonethrasher is mad.
You mad Bone?
nah, not me....how bout you, you mad?
YouMad.jpg

sorry guys, i forgot to mention dis niggaz on a schedule. Had to buy the wife those dumb crocs stuffed with fur for xmas *shakes head*

anyhoo, what was i doing? oh yeah, row row fight the powah!!!

i didnt say i was gonna start right away and frankly i dont appreciate you putting me on a schedule like this.

hey what do you guys think about HAARP?

benign scientific experiment or lethal government conspiracy?

i'm on the fence and would appreciate your viewpoints.:kiss:

Congratulaions, you dont have to be here you know, so there is no schedule as you say.

oh right! thanks for reminding me of what would normally be considered painfully obvious.

this thread is now a hookup thread...post your a/s/l and someone else post if you're close/horny

blueranger, a/s/l? im 25/m/samsonite/bi/horny xoxoxo

nevermind, checked the griefer report and im on there. Not that it matters, but i think I forgot to take my ADHD peelz and I got ahold of the game cause i dont remember even seeing that before.

If youve been in guest you might have seen me being productive obsessing over poop, muff and spamming blocks on a normal basis, this is normally what i do or have done in the past.....ive been doing this on the server fairly actively for a while now

if you decide to unban me, thanks....if not, no big deal...ill just find another server to build on i guess :/

Notice the last part. :s

btw
:grabbin:

and :3

Bonethrasherhi.jpg

...yanno, even if /b/ DID take the personal army request, they'd only be able to grief in guest...It would just take a few IP bans and most of the trouble would be over...Like you said, the mods are ban-happy so...

Back